9.05.2004

Piccies and more...

mood: sleepy, but not ready for bed
listening to: something on TV in the background *shrugs*

  • Living Room
  • Dining Room
  • Another pic of the kitchen with the new retro red clock

    And...why I am still up at 10:35 when I am exhausted...I finally played with the video feature on the digi cam and learned how to add music to the track with Quicktime :) Enjoy!
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The living room looks amazing! With the possible exception of "the chair" that just doesn't seem to fit. I dunno... just looks weird.

    - The Jason

    Sarafina1977 said...

    Yeah...I know the chair is...big. It really does look better in person. It took some getting used to, but I like it now :) It is THE COMFY, though...so that makes you forget the size ;)