8.05.2004

mood: grumpy

listening to: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

drinking: coffee

I am so tired of work. The work itself is boring. The managers are insane (really, seriously) with being in control. The 2 people I really counted as friends have been distant since I got back from training. I have no clue what I did to them or said or whatever to make them push me out of the group. I know I should talk to them, but I hate confrontations like that. I am the type to sit and stew about it...which is bad, I know. Maybe if a chance comes along today or tomorrow I will say something. I always get defensive in conversations like that, though, and I hate that side of me. And there's why I avoid the situations :p blech. I am just thankful Juls is online to talk to me and keep me sane...

No comments: