7.15.2004

Quiz time to cheer me up! :) (thanks to Lauries for the quizzies)

Blue
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla
BLUE:
At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.
With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.
With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.

CWINDOWSDesktopsay-anything.jpg
Say Anything...


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x89aca28)
You're Brigitte Bardot!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla




Your Icecream Flavour is...
French Vanilla!
You're a smooth and silky suave type! You exude class and you believe in tradition. A classical taste who doesn't like things to be too flashy or showy. Climb the Eiffel tower of taste with a spoonfull of you! Oui Oui!
What is your Icecream Flavour?

Find out at Go Quiz

No comments: