4.04.2012

Daily Spending 04.02.12-04.03.12


  • Southwest: Flight booked for Eat, Write, Retreat! Woohoo!
  • Daycare: Self-explanatory (I would hope)
  • Savings: Pigeon-holed some money into my savings account...now to see if I leave it there 'til the end of the month.
  • Lone Star Kolaches - is it bad when the girls know my order before I open my mouth?

  • JC Penney:  5 new dresses.  Already know 2 don't fit and have to be returned.  Very sad.  They were both very cute and very retro.
  • Gas: That's it. I'm parking my Chevy in the driveway and not going anywhere. :-/
  • HEB: Went into to get 2 cans of tomato sauce and came out with 4 cans of tomato sauce, Easter goodies for Jack's classmates, and Texas Eats.
  • Haircut: Check cleared from Saturday haircut. I really don't think Misti charges enough for the badass hair she does.

No comments: