3.12.2012

The Price of Being a Party Girl

Glossary:
Party Girl - Mid-30 woman, with one child, one husband, and 3 cats, who goes out for 2 girls' nights in a row.
Dragging A** - Aforementioned woman, on Monday morning, after 2 girls' nights and yard work on Sunday.

Seriously.  It's ridiculous that after going out two nights in a row (the first ending at 11:30, the second at 9:30), that I am so exhausted.  I'll blame it on the time change and leave it at that.

Looking back over my spending, it really wasn't a bad weekend, though.  I promised myself that money wouldn't be an object.  Friday night was Gator Girls Night and Saturday was Corrin's birthday - both very important and not a time to be thrifty. *g*

Razoo's:
  • Swamp Thing
  • SoCo & Coke
  • Chopped Salad with Popcorn Shrimp
Gloria's:
  • Mojito
  • Sangria
  • Roasted Quail
Cakeball:
  • Vesper
  • Italian Cream Cakeball
  • Lemon Drop Cakeball
  • Salted Caramel Cakeball
Forever 21:
  • 3 tops
  • 1 dress

No comments: