3.14.2010

Wait...let me put my eyes on...

As you guys know, I wear glasses. What you may not know is that I’ve worn them since the middle of 1st grade. So, that’s pretty much as far back as I can remember. What amazes me is the amount of money my parents spent, and now I spend, on glasses. We’ve tried the discount places without much luck, and the “one-hour” places can be very pricey even when they have sales. I’m pretty hard on my glasses and therefore can’t see spending a ton of money on them since I know I’ll just need a new pair the following year. I also like to get prescription sunglasses…so that would be double the cost!

That’s why I’m excited to look into getting eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. After reading this article, I’m convinced that I will have to give them a try the next time I need glasses. That way, I can get regular and sunglasses, and not feel bad if I replace both pair the following year! With tons of styles to choose from, I am sure I’ll find frames that I will love and will fit my style and personality. High quality glasses at a low cost? What else could you need?

No comments: