1.07.2009

Some Short Notes (no jokes about my height, please)

I realize my online presence (especially here) has been minimal over the past few weeks.  I also understand that Neopets, random weather forecasts, and pinecone turkeys probably haven't interested most of you.  I do promise more "real" entries in the coming weeks.  In fact, I've already got my Four Foods on Friday entry for this week scheduled to go so I don't forget it. 
 
Over at Sarafina's Kitchen, I did finally get my Thanksgiving Menu posted, as well as a recipe for Creamy Artichoke-Parmesan Dip.  Check out the new cookbooks I've picked up, too.
 
If you just can't get enough of me from my two journals, you can find me on Facebook and Twitter, too. 
 
Hope you guys are all doing well and that everyone had a wonderful, restful holiday. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: