8.06.2008

People...

get on my nerves.  Just because people cannot get their items off of the printer doesn't mean I should have to paper-clip them together and put them in a little tray for them to find later.  If they can't get their behinds out of their chair more than once a day to get stuff off of the printer, it's not my problem.  If other people are rude and put them in the recycle bin instead of leaving them on the side of the printer, that's not my problem either.  We are adults - why can't we act like them and take care of our own things?  No wonder management treats us like bad children all the time...some people around here *act* like children.  I'm surprised they didn't use primary-colored baskets from Ikea so we could all learn where to put our toys at the end of the day. :P  /end rant

No comments: