2.16.2008

Caution! R-Rated Link Below!

Got your attention, didn't I? :)

Ok, not completely "R" rated, but it is sex-related. I mean, what's sexier than a U.S. Circuit Court's decision?

Court overturns Texas ban

I love the first story linked from the Austin American-Statesman.

"The Texas law dates back to the 1970s and is seldom enforced. Travis County prosecutors say that they haven't charged anyone ... in at least the past seven years, and probably much longer."

I love it. They do know that the word "seldom" means that it has been enforced at some point. And what does "probably much longer" mean? Eight years?

And Texans wonder why everyone still thinks this entire state is bass-ackwards. :\

PS - You have to watch the video in the second link. It's priceless.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yes, I hope that it actually sticks. The government has been interfering with peoples' personal lives for far too long.

As for the video...
Please. That is ridiculous. Nobody needs a demonstration model when they could have a perfectly good live model. I need to give that shop my card.