12.11.2007

Finally...a real update!

mood: upbeat
listening to: "Don't Look Back In Anger" - Oasis
 
Good morning, all!  Happy Tuesday! 
 
I've already been productive here at work and hope to get a lot done today.  I even left the house early and got breccie for me and Karen to split, too. 
 
The weather's nasty outside, though.  The high yesterday didn't get out of the 40s, and today it's warm and humid.  Tomorrow...another cold front.  Go figure.  Texas weather's crazy. :P
 
I'm having lunch with the girls today (L, K, and M).  Not sure where we are going yet, but I am sure it'll be somewhere good.  Maybe Ross' for a greasy burger? ;)
 
now listening to: "Naked Eye" - Lucious Jackson
 
Erwina, I hope you guys have power and aren't completely freezing up there!  I saw some footage on the Nightly News last night of how bad that storm is!   *eep*
 
Mom & Dad, I hope you are having fun on your small road trip.  Mom, don't spend all of your money at the Titanic exhibit. :)
 
Oh...one final note: I started watching Tin Man last night.  For those who don't know, it's a Sci-Fi channel miniseries that's based on The Wizard of Oz, but it's been updated, of course.  I am pleasantly surprised how good it is.  There are enough references to the original to make it fun for those of us that are fans, but there's enough new material to make it it's own story.  "There's no place like the O.Z."

No comments: