9.09.2005

Friday

mood: wheeee!
listening to: nothin' yet



Wheeee....I took a decongestant before lunch and I am *buzzin* now! :) heee. My allergies are making me all congested and crap...its the suck. :p

Other than that, work has been quiet today, so I have been messing around online a lot. Luckily my team leader is not taking an interest in me so I can get away with it. I do need to finish up some stuff for our internal webpages, though.

Tonite I am going to Mom and Dad's to see them before they leave for Spain for 2 weeks. I am so happy for them that they are getting to take another awesome trip. :) I will miss them, though. I talk to them 2-3 times a week. That doesn't count the little times I pick up the phone to talk to Mom about random stuff only she appreciates/understands.

After I get back from Mom and Dad's, Ari is coming over to hang out with me while Dustin goes hog hunting again. She's such a sweetpea enteraining me tonite. :)

Hope you guys all have a great weekend! *hugs*

No comments: