7.21.2005

I know...

that I will be out of debt by the end of this month with my credit cards...

but it is so hard to not pick one of them up and use it. I less than $50 left in my bank account for the month and $12 in my pocket. I know there is nothing I need to buy between now and payday, but it is so hard to resist. Mom and I went to the Old Navy pre-grand opening in G'town last nite, and luckily nothing fit right, so all I walked out with was a scarf for myself and a shirt for D. I know I can be strong and not buy everything in sight. And it feels damn good knowing I don't have my debt hanging over me. We still have to pay off D's car and student loans, but things already feel better. I will give D most of my paycheck every month, and the little bit I keep for me will not be going to pushy credit card companies anymore. I cancelled the card I paid off last month, and I am going to call this weekend and cancel the one I just paid off at the beginning of this month. I am only leaving one card open for emergencies. It will stay locked away so I cannot touch it. I have no control when it comes to those shiny plastic cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTAH!!