1.31.2005

Random Crapola

mood: meh
listening to: nothing yet

Not sure what I want to post about yet...so bear with me :)

First, I found this for Dustin:


Second, I have got to get back on a strict WeightWatchers lifestyle starting today. I am so lucky that I have not gained any weight over the past couple of weeks. It is a miracle, actually, with as much as I have been eating. I have also got to start exercising. I am so out of shape. Yesterday I colored my hair, and I was having to squat down in our garden tub to rinse the color out, and my legs hurt so bad after. I used to do that all the time and it didn't hurt...so yeah. Time to get my butt in gear.

Next on the agenda:
Thanks to all participants in Game Night on Friday. It was a blast. I have to admit that before you guys got there I was so tired and wasn't sure I was up for it, but I am glad we did it. It was a good group...we must do it more often! Next time Ivote for Trivial Pursuit of some kind. I have been wanting to get the Pop Culture DVD edition...so I may have to do that before next time. We also have the SNL edition that Juls sent us for Christmas...it has a dvd, too :) I love playing board games and card games. Dustin and I said we need to start playing more...even if it is just the two of us. 'Course, I know Ari and Jeff are always up for it, too :)

Speaking of...Ari...are we still on for the Superbowl? Can we have some of the yummy spinach artichoke dip? :) *mwha*

Later on today...meme taken from Erwina :)

No comments: