1.31.2005

As promised...

DESCRIBE YOUR:
[Wallet]: Fossil, small, red with stitched flowers...only holds essentials (drivers license, ATM card, B&N discount card, and a little cash)
[Jewelry worn daily]: watch, bracelet, James Avery ring, wedding set, earrings, usually a necklace
[Shoes]: black Nine West loafers
[Handbag]: green Nine West mini bag
[Favorite top]: currently: my neighborhoodies sf1977 top
[Perfume/Cologne]: Angel by VS
[Piercing]: 2 in left ear, 1 in right
[What you are wearing now]: black button-down with white pinstripes, dark vintage washed jeans, aforementioned black loafers
[Makeup]: Cover Girl foundation and powder, sometimes my Urban Decay SWF Lip Gunk
[On my mind]: relationship stuff & the future
[Wishing]: the weekend had lasted longer
[Talking to]: Juli in AIM, Ari via email
[Eating]: just finished Lean Cuisine Mediterranean Chicken
[Favorite movie]: Star Wars ESB
[Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months]: the chance to go on Dustin's incentive trip for work
[The last thing you ate?]: see above under "Eating"
[Something that you are deathly afraid of?]: having a heart attack
[Do you believe in love]: absolutely
[Do you believe in soul mates]: of course
[Do you believe in love at first sight]: lust at first sight only
[Do you believe in forgiveness]: yes
[What are some of your favorite pig out foods?]: mac and cheese
[What's something you wish you could understand better?]: Dustin's job
[Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time?]: Heidi

In the last 24 hours, have you:
[Cried?]: no
[Gotten sick]: no
[Eaten?]: good lord, YES
[Been kissed?]: yes
[Felt stupid?]: not that i can think of
[Told someone you loved them]: yep
[Met someone new?]: no
[Moved on?]: n/a
[Talked to an ex?]: no
[Missed an ex?]: yes
[Talked to someone you have a crush on?]: my hubby...yes :)
[Had a serious talk?]: yes
[Hugged someone?]: yes
[Fought with your parents?]: no way
[Done something your parents said no to]: ummm...I am 27, sure hope not :P
[Would you rather be with friends or on a date?]: with friends
[Where is the best hangout?]: my house :)
[Do you have a job?]: yep
Who::
[Do you like being around people?]: for the most part
[Have you known the longest]: in my current group of friends...Erin.
[Do you argue the most with?]: Dustin
[Do you always get along with?]: Juli
[Most trustworthy?]: Dustin, Erin, Juli
[Makes you laugh the most?]: Eeee gads...probably Erin, Ari comes in a close second
[Has been there through all the hard times?]: my Mom
[Has the coolest parents?]: I do! :)
[Has the coolest siblings?]: Probably Erin...I love Aimee to death :)
[Is the most blunt?]: Dustin or Juli
[Is the smartest?]: Juli...hands down

Other stuff...
[Who is your role model?]: not sure I have one
[Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with?]: DER...of course :)
[Have you ever cried over the opposite sex?]: too many times
[Do you have a "type" of person you always go after?]: not really
[Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you]: nah
[Rather be the dumper or dumped?]: dumper
[Rather have a relationship or a "hookup"?]: relationship
[Ever liked your best guy/girl friend?]: oh gads, yes. much drama insued :P
[Want to get married?]: already am!
[Want kids?]: sure do
[Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time?]: sweet jeebus...I hope he's the one I am already married to! :)
[What is your favorite part of your physical appearance?]: my red hair
[What is your favorite part of your emotional being?]: umm..does sense of humor count?
[Are you happy with you?]: for the most part, I think I am. not that there aren't things I want to change, of course.
[Are you happy with your life?]: once again, for the most part. I would like to be closer to my husband...but that's my own fault, not his.

No comments: