From my original post on the sabbatical:
- I need to save money. - Done, with the help of also joining a vanpool for work.
- I have way too many clothes. - I still have way too many clothes, but I have weeded some of them out and plan on doing so again this weekend.
- I only wear about 30% of said clothes. - I'd say it's closer to 60% now.
- I need to bite the bullet and get some items altered.- I just sent 2 dresses and one pair of pants to my aunt to alter...yay!
- I hope this will inspire me to lose some weight. - Meh. Not so much. I think I've lost 4 lbs over the past 2 months. This is a constant battle as I can never seem to stop reading, watching, thinking about food.
- I adore Corrin. - True story. I do feel like I've probably let her down on this journey...especially after my slip up last month.
Step 5: Start wearing everything!
Step 6: Photograph everything hanging in my closet. Use pictures to put together outfits. (Damn you, Polyvore.)
Step 7: Use my savings account as a Dress Addiction account. Do not spend beyond my means. (And my "means", I refer to my smallish state-goverment-once-a-month paycheck.)