1.25.2010

New Week, Fresh Start

I'm trying to be positive this morning. Last week SUCKED big time. The kiddo was sick starting the previous Friday (1/15), and that meant that my holiday last Monday was spent taking care of him instead of me. Yes, I know I am a Mom now and that's how it is, but it didn't make it much easier. Work's been ridiculously busy, too. Even though I only worked 27 hours last week, it felt like 60.

So, it's a new week, the kiddo's better and back at daycare, and I'm trying to be positive at work. I was up at 5:00 this morning with Jack, but I'm going to try my best to push his wake-up time to 5:30 so I can start working out via the Wii Fit at 5:00 every morning. Thanks to Kat for the inspiration to do 30 minutes of activity every day. If I can't do it in the morning, I'll just have to do it in an already-packed evening schedule.

So, hope all of you are having a good Monday morning, and let's all stay positive! :)

No comments: