Sarafina's Rules For Drive-Through Etiquette
1) If it's going to take you more than 2 minutes to decide what you want to eat, please go inside to place your order.
2) If it's Monday-Friday during people's lunch hours, change 2 minutes in the first rule to 1 minute.
3) Please do not try to place orders for a carload of people or for your entire office via the drive-through unless the orders are uncomplicated.
4) If you need to make a bunch of special requests on your order that you know from experience make your food longer to prepare, go inside.
5) While waiting in line with your window rolled down, turn your music down, too. If I wanted to listen to what you were listening to, I'd get out and ask you what it was.