1.16.2009

Four Foods on Friday

Happy Friday! Enjoy this week's edition of .

#1. Do you prefer to eat Chinese food in the restaurant or to have it delivered?
We usually have it delivered. There's nothing like noshing on Chinese food on your on sofa. :)
#2. Do you prefer wonton or egg drop soup?
Wonton.
#3. What flavor fried rice is your favorite?
Hmmm. Haven't had fried rice in a while, but I'd have to say shrimp (when the shrimp is cooked well).
#4. Describe your favorite item on the Chinese food menu.
I have a few: Orange Beef, General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, and I love spring rolls.

3 comments:

corrin said...

I can't believe I've never had wonton soup! More people prefer that than my favorite, egg drop.

Sheri/Cookingmom said...

We picked up Chinese food for New Year's Eve and just sat around the living room while watching TV. Definitely a nice night. :-)

Ken said...

Takeout's good...but nothing tops Chinese food in a authentic sitdown restaurant, meaning one with the menus all in Chinese, with poorly translated English.

Batter-fried baby squid with onions, peppers, garlic and cashew nuts for the win!

- Ken