6.06.2008

Four Foods on Friday



#1. What snacks do you eat at the movies? Do you buy them there or bring your own?
I usually eat popcorn, but if I'm craving something sweet, Reese's Pieces. I get them there.
#2. What’s your favorite food movie, or movie that shows a lot of food?
You may laugh, but the only one coming to mind now is Ratatouille. :)
#3. What food or meal do you wish were available at the movies and why?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. If I want "real" food, I go to Alamo Drafthouse where I can have a meal with the movie. :)
#4. What’s your most favorite way to make popcorn? Hot, cold, buttered, air, microwave, chocolate, caramel, you get it.
Hot and buttered. I'm a simple gal. Occasionally I'm in the mood for kettle corn, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ratatouille is a movie I haven't seen yet but still want to see.
Thanks for playing FFOF!

DeeBee said...

I must be a simple gal too, I don't like all the flavored popcorns, just lots of butter.

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to watch Ratatouille - mahalo for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

I think I'd like the Alamo Drafthouse!

Melanie said...

Hot and buttered popcorn is the way to go!
Our Crafts ~N~ Things