4.12.2008

8 things you don't know about me...

or maybe you do. I know I've done meme's like this before, or maybe I've just told everyone this stuff. Anyhoo...

Here are the rules:

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here’s eight things you may or may not know about me:

1. I've been wearing glasses since I was 6 years old.
2. I own 101 cookbooks.
3. I've never had braces, but I do have a permanent retainer behind my lower front teeth.
4. The show choir I was a member of in high school was the Grand Champion choir of the national competition we competed in my senior year.
5. My Chevy Silverado is named after Barney from the TV show How I Met Your Mother. (I love you, NPH!)
6. I want to be a contestant on Jeopardy. I even did the online test a couple of months ago.
7. I want to be a backup singer, preferably in country music. Yep, you read that right...not a lead singer or solo performer, a backup singer. :)
8. I think I lived in Florence, Italy in another life. I am completely fascinated with that city. Someday I'll get there...

I'm with Corrin...I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to play and comment with a link to your post. :)

2 comments:

Jason said...

I don't want to be a backup singer. I want to be a lead singer. I want to rock peoples faces off. RIGHT OFF. Maybe you could be my backup singer. Can you dress slutty? Yes, that's a requirement.

Sarafina1977 said...

What kind of rock are we talking? Meatloaf-esque? I could bust out some black mini skirts. ;)