4.27.2008

4 Foods on Friday

Val...so sorry I'm late again this week. It's been one of *those* weeks...but I am making time now because I love your meme so much. :)



#1. When going out to dinner what items do your order? Appetizers, soup, salad, dinner, dessert.
Unless it's a special occasion, I normally only get a salad and dinner.
#2. How predictable are you when eating out? Do you usually order a meal that you’ve had before or do you like to try new things?
If it's somewhere we go a lot, I tend to order the same thing. I'm usually only adventurous at new restaurants.
#3. When eating at a restaurant, what beverage do you like to order with your meal?
Usually iced tea. If I want something "adult" in nature, it's usually a margarita or a cosmo.
#4. Name a meal that you ate at a restaurant that you liked so much you tried to recreate it, as well as the name of the restaurant and the recipe.
I honestly can't think of anything off the top of my head. I would like to recreate Red Lobster's Crab Alfredo, though. The consistency of the sauce is amazing.

No comments: