3.11.2008

You Love Me

Dearest Shimlet,

Thank you soooo much for my pressie! It actually me made jump up and down like a little girl. Allow me to demonstrate:

*gigglegigglegiggle**bouncebounce*
*gigglegigglegiggle**bouncebounce*...

It was distracting enough to make Dustin to put the phone down for a minute to make sure I was ok. hehehe. I tried to explain to him what was going on, but alas, he's a boy and didn't get it.

As you can see, I've already framed it and it's sitting on the bookcase next to my bed. (BTW, please ignore the ghetto bedroom in the background...it's about to get a makeover. :p)

You really brightened a rainy, dreary Monday evening.

Love,
Megs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you liked it. Mike worries about my sanity every day, so don't worry about Dustin.