1.21.2008

I'm still here...

I haven't been online since Thursday, and it's been kind of nice. I wish it were for a better reason like a last-minute excursion to somewhere like Vegas, but alas, I've been sick. I started coughing really badly Thursday, so I stayed home from work Friday. By Friday afternoon it turned into a sinus infection (oh, joy). Dustin was super sweet and found me a clinic open on Saturday morning, so I got started on antibiotics. I'm gradually getting better, but it was a pretty bad one. As much as I hate that it ruined my long weekend, at least I only missed one day of work. There's way too much going on in the next two weeks for me to be out.

I expect my online presence will be non-existent, even with those who chat with me online while I'm at work. If you need me, just email me gmail addy, and I'll try to get back with you.

Juls - I am glad the new career is going well. Good luck with the night shift this week.

Corrin - Got your cute card about the move. Hang in there with the job situation. *does eye pointy thing* I'm with ya, sister. :p

Erin - Miss you bunches, Love. I'll get A-Man's bday pressie in the mail as soon as I can. I can't believe my Bug is going to be 10. :)

No comments: