12.27.2007

Holidays & Moving Forward

mood: content
listening to: "Look What You've Done to Me" - Boz Scaggs - Urban Cowboy soundtrack


I'm back at work today (came in at noon), work tomorrow, then a 4-day weekend. Doesn't get much better, does it? :)

Christmas was nice. It was low-key, which is what I think we needed this year. There was good food, nice gifts, and the company of friends and family. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday as well.

I'm actually looking forward to the new year. I'm ready for a fresh start. I hope that will include a change in job, too. I should be getting a call for an interview, but I guess it won't be until next week. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I really need to move on from my current job. February 10th will be 5 years here, which is about 4 years too long.

Not much else to post right now. I'll be updating my recipe journal this weekend with some holiday goodies, and if anyone wants to see our holiday pics, email me and let me know.

No comments: