11.23.2007

Around here somewhere

mood: good, but tired
listening to: Mom's laptop chug along

I know I've been absent from my online life lately. I can't even list off the things that have kept me away...it's all been a HUGE blur. Work has been busy (and will be for a few more months), Dustin's been very busy with work, too, and life in general has been a bit chaotic.

I feel badly that I've missed so much...especially what Erin's been going through with Dot. I'm so sorry I didn't know all of that was going on, Sweets. I've sent Missy and Killer a message to keep an eye on her.

I cannot believe Thanksgiving's come and gone again. Mom and I did go out early this morning for Black Friday, but we neither one found much. I did get a good deal on a 4GB flash drive. That'll be enough to back up everything of mine on the computer except my music. There's only a handful of songs I've gotten off of iTunes that would have to be replaced if worse came to worse. The rest are on real cds that would just have to be ripped again. *shudders at that thought, though* I also found a few dvds, but even those weren't great, great finds. We'll be going out again in a little while, but I don't hold a lot of hope. I'm just glad that most of my shopping is already done.

I plan on putting up Christmas decorations tomorrow. I was going to do it this evening when I got back to the house, but I am just not in the mood. I am hoping I'll be in a better, more "ho, ho, ho and all that jazz" mood tomorrow. I want to decorate outside this year (didn't do it last year), but it's flippin' cold and supposed to be raining tomorrow. So, who knows when I'll get around to that.

No comments: