10.07.2007

Weekend in Review

Friday evening:

-Dustin took me to the Red Lobster for dinner. I over-indulged BIG TIME. It was the yum, though.

Saturday morning:

-Slept in a bit and then headed over to G'town to go shopping with Mom. I finally placed the custom framing order for the two capitol prints I have that Senator Brown signed. Half price it was $235. :P We ate lunch and then I actually found a few Christmas gifts. I also got a super cute Christmas card address book from Hallmark for $3. Looks like about 50 cards will be going out this year to friends and family. Hopefully, I will have a little newsletter ready to go out before the cards do this year. :P

Saturday evening:

-Date night. D and I went to Alamo Drafthouse and saw Super Bad. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It was also a dirtier than the previews let on. The food was also good as always. We had chips & queso, I had 2 sangrias and the "Wild at Artichoke Hearts" pizza, and D had 2 Tecates and the cheesesteak.

Today:

-Slept in 'til 10. It was fabulous. Then got up and started massive amounts of laundry. Then off to HEB for groceries, and back home to clean floors. D went to Wimberly to deer hunt and will hopefully be home sometime before tomorrow morning. :)

No comments: