10.19.2007

Seriously...what?

Just sent to AlfredAngelo.com -

To whom it may concern:

I was engaged 5 years ago and was on your company's mailing list at that time. Once I was married, I stopped receiving information from your company. In the past 2 weeks, however, I have started receiving large amounts of mail from you again. Almost everyday there is a new flyer that I receive. What is more confusing is that I did not yet live at this address when I was in the process of planning my wedding. Please remove me from your list.

Meagan Vogel
--------------
--------------

I would also like someone to know that the lady I spoke with at the Austin, Texas store was very polite and helpful, but the lady I spoke to at the 1-800 number was very short with me and not helpful. I apologize that I do not have either person's name.



I realize this may seem like an overreaction to most of you, but it is really annoying to receive bridal flyers when you've been married for 4 1/2 years. I get enough junk mail as it is.

On a related note...anyone want my Marie Claire magazines? I originally ordered Shop, Etc. but that magazine folded and now I am stuck with MC through June. I don't really like MC and have enough magazines to keep up with. I feel bad that they keep going straight into the recycle bin.

No comments: