9.30.2007

Weekend Update

mood: good
listening to: Minnie crunch her food
link: Twitter updated

Yesterday was Dad's birthday party at our house. We had 16 people counting Dustin and myself. It was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to enjoy the food and company. It was so good to have everyone together and be able to visit with them. I am so glad D and I have a house that works well for entertaining and can hold everyone. I hope we can have everyone up here more often. I want to thank Mom2 and Aunt Kathy for the fabulous desserts!

[pause to appease the MinnieBeast and give her pets]

So, the plan for today is to lay low, finish dishes and laundry, and help D with brochures. I also need to watch Bionic Woman and Dirty Sexy Money from last week. I may not stick with all of these new shows, but I wanted to at least give them a looksee for the new season. We also watched Journeyman, Cane, and Kitchen Nightmares. Of course, we are still watching How I Met Your Mother, My Name is Earl, The Office, and 30 Rock (which is back this week!).

Ok...sounds like D is home from church, so I'll have to give up the computer for now. Hope everyone has good Sunday and good week next week!

No comments: