7.03.2007

Eight Things (tagged by Corrin)

The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

There you have it. And here are eight things about me:

1. I hate all kinds of melon. Honeydew, watermelon, cantaloupe, etc.

2. I have worn glasses since I was in the 1st grade. I tried contacts in 10th grade, but my eyes were too sensitive.

3. I had to wear twister cables (corrective shoes) when I was little to help with my being pigeon-toed.

4. I have seen two shows on Broadway: Cats (1991) and Beauty and the Beast (last March with Juls). I have also seen Mamma Mia!, but the Vegas cast at Mandalay.

5. I secretly want to be a back-up singer. George Strait...if you're reading this, I'm ready to audition. *g*

6. I never had braces...only a retainer and I now have a permanent one behind my front bottom teeth.

7. I am completely addicted to Friends. I can name almost any episode (at least from the first 6 seasons) within the first minute (with the appropriate "The One With..." title). This is how I annoy Dustin every night at 6:30 when it airs here in syndication.

8. I want to be on Jeopardy. I am waiting for another open testing session.

Time for some link love, I tag:

* Shayla at Love Me, Leave Me...
* Euphaes at Pookie Pie
* quodscripi at Intellectual Without a Cause
* soul-journey at A Life Bit Less...
* Jeff at myspace
* Heidi at myspace
*Jason at myspace

Everyone else…consider yourself tagged and join in!

1 comment:

Corrin said...

Yeah...corrective shoe buddy! :)