5.07.2007

long time, no post

I know it's been a bit since I posted, but there's been some stuff going on and I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to post. I started to post a cute thing I saw in Shayla's LJ yesterday, but I deleted the post...didn't seem right to post it...maybe I will later on.

I've been very stressed out the past week. I have made my self physically ill at this point, so my goal this week is to reduce the stress as much as I can. I am also going to try to eat more conservatively...I think mine and D's constant noshing yesterday didn't help my already turbulent tummy. :P

Family reunion's coming up Memorial Day weekend, so I've been doing last minute stuff for my part of it. I had to order games and crafts for the kiddos and send a final email to family with a link to the updated webpage I did for the event.

I also took time yesterday and finalized the menu for Mother's Day lunch on Saturday. This part wasn't stressful, but it was one other thing I had to get done. I am so glad that D and I can do this for our Mom's though...I feel like we don't do enough for any of our parents.

There's more going on, but I won't go into it here. Let's just say that I have a *lot* on my mind these days.

I guess that's it in a nutshell. Any peaceful, non-stressful vibes you can send my way would be greatly appreciated. I'll be back later in the week with more fun, silly stuff.

No comments: