10.06.2006

Even though it's Friday...

I am in a pretty lousy mood... 
 
1) My allergies are bad today, and I feel awful.  I really can't leave early, though, because I am already taking off next Thursday and Friday.  So, here I sit, trying my best to get some work done and praying the day passes quickly.
 
2) Juls and Lee leave today for Scotland for the wedding.  I am sad because I will miss talking to her at work, but I am more sad that I couldn't be her maitron of honor.  The more I think about, the more I want to almost cry.  She was such a big part of our wedding, and I wish I could do the same for her. 
 
3) My best friend lives too far away from me.  I can handle it most of the time, but seeing the pics of her and A at the Ren Fest up there made me miss them so, so much.  He's growing up too fast...I know he will be as tall as me any day.  I can't wait til they are here next month...I want to huggle them both to death.
 
Those are just a few of the things bringing me down.  I won't bore you guys with the other stuff going on...there's just some of it I don't want to share, and I don't want to bring you guys any more than I already have on your Fridays.  :)

No comments: