8.23.2006

meme from Cary

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'2"

2. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes. I didn't find out til after he broke up with me though.

2a. Do you own a gun? Personally, no. Dustin has several, though.

3. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? I don't have one now? YIPPEE!!

4. How many letters are in your crushes name? *ughs* *counts on fingers* 19

5. What do you think of hot dogs? mmm mmm

5. What’s your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night and White Christmas

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. Black.

7. Do you do push-ups? Umm...yeah no.

8. Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope.

8a. Do you have a boyfriend? Just my hubby :).

9. Do you like the rain? Love it. Can't remember what it's like, but love it.

10. Do you own a knife? Kitchen knives. D has "boy" knives...for hunting and butchering.

11. What do you smell like? Tommy Girl and Jonathan hair product

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I can't afford to. D has it badly enough for both of us. :)

13. Full initials? MKW

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
A - I'm hungry.
B - I'm grumpy.
C - CTC makes me smile.

15. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. I have only purchased a bag of Chili Cheese Fritos from the snack machine. Yes, I know...not diet-friendly.

16. Name five drinks you regularly drink. water, Dr Pepper, coffee, tea, vodka.

17. What time did you wake up today? 5:45am

18. Can you spell? Fairly well, yes.

19. Current worry? Worrying about D's grandmother.

20. Current hate? Can't say that I have one.

21. Favorite place to be? Well, I imagine after I finally make it there, Florence will be, but currently it would probably be back in Costa Rica. It was just so amazing there...I would love to be able to go at least once a year.

22. Least favorite place to be? Truthfully, as cliched as it sounds, work. I enjoy the actual work, just not the drama of the ppl I work with.


23. Where would you want to go? Right now? New York so I could be with Juls.

24. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I rarely wear them unless it's uber cold outside.

25. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Probably still in the same house I am in now.

26. Do you burn or tan? Burn, baby!

27.Yellow or Blue? Blue.

28. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? ARRRRR! Only if Ari and the parrot would join me.

29. Last time your cell rang? yesterday at 8:34am.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? ummm...any that come into my head?

31. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? the huge mosquitos in Beaumont...

32. What do you have in your pocket right now? Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Cary's answers to this meme :)

34.Favorite bed sheets as a child? the Peanuts sheets I had at Nana and Granddad's.

35.Worst injury you’ve ever had? Seriously...probably when I almost broke my thumb a couple of months ago. It still flippin' hurts sometimes.

36. What is your GPA? Gah...I can't remember...I think I ended up with a 3.25 in college.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

38. Who is your loudest friend? Hmm. Karen maybe?

39. Who is your most silent friend? Gah...all of my friends are pretty loud ;)

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I would hope that D does

41. Do you wish on stars? Indeedy-doody.

42. Do you believe in magic? I think there are some things beyond explanation. Not sure that qualifies as magic.

43. What song represents how you feel at the moment? can't think of one

44. What song did you last hear? LA International Airport

45. What song do you want played at your funeral? When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton

46. What were you doing 12AM last night? Sleeping.

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Is it only Wednesday?

No comments: