8.02.2006

from erwina

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
It's a strawberry. Dustin calls me Strawberry Shortcake.

2. What's your current relationship status?
Taken

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
No...but my first panic attack felt like one :p

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I am very hard-headed *g*

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo

6. Any celeb you would marry?
Ewan McGregor or Ryan Reynolds

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Ari

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Nope

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
yes; I have a Citizen and a Fossil that I alternate b/w

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Ears

11. Do you have any tattoos?
no

12. Do you like pain?
erm...not really

13. Do you like to shop?
heck yeah!

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Cash? wassat? I guess my soda from the machine yesterday.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
*whistles* the top I just splurged on from anthropolgie.com

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Mom.

17. What is on your desktop background?
Don't have it here at work...it's a Japenese magazine spread on Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop

18. What is the background on your mobile phone?
Ewan as Obi-Wan *g*

19. Do you like redheads?
I would hope so...I am one :p

20. Do you know any twins?
Went to high school and church with a set of them.

21. Do you have any weird relatives?
*rolls eyes* Der! of course I do! :)

22. What was the last movie you watched?
Theater: Brokeback Mountain
Home: Woman of the Year

23. What was the last book you read?
Wicked

No comments: