5.27.2006

some randomness for my girl

mood: reflective
listening to: You've Got Mail on tv



Erin...be safe on your trip. Give Austin kisses for me. K...take good care of them.

And for you, Nay...a little entertainment from some of our Friends...

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'cause you're there for me too

Chandler quotes:
  • All right, you will notice that I am fully dressed. I, in turn, have noticed that you are not. So in the words of A.A. Milne, "Get out of my chair, dillhole"
  • (to himself)Gum would be perfection...GUM would be perfection...I could of said gum would be nice, I could of said I'll have a stick, but no, no, no, no, for me, GUM is perfection.....I loath myself.
  • You can't tell, but I'm trying to break the tension by mooning you guys!
  • Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen.
  • I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name!
  • Oh, I know, this must be so hard. "Oh no, two women love me! They're both gorgeous and sexy! My wallet's too small for my fifties AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT!"

And only because of the person we *know* named Clint...

Chandler: From now on, I have no first name.
Joey: So -- you're just Bing?
Chandler: I have no name.
Phoebe: All right, so what are we supposed to call you?
Chandler: Okay, for now, temporarily, you can call me... Clint.
Joey: No way are you cool enough to pull off Clint.
Chandler: Okay, so what name am I cool enough to pull off?
Phoebe: Um... Gene.
Chandler: It's Clint. It's Clint!
Joey: See ya later, Gene.
Phoebe: Bye, Gene.
Chandler: It's Clint! Clint!
Joey: What's up with Gene?

No comments: