4.30.2006

from the archives...

found this email I sent to myself back in March of last year...looks like I never posted it! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mood: fairly good
listening to: Avion


A - Age you got your first kiss: *thinks* I think my first real kiss would have been Joel in ninth grade :)
B - Band listening to right now: Avion
C - Crush: real life - my hubby; celebrity - Ewan McGregor
D - Dad's name: Joseph
E - Easiest person to talk to: Erin, Dustin, Juli
F - Favorite band at the moment: Dixie Chicks
G - Gummy worms or bears: worms
H - Hometown: Beaumont, TX (although I consider Austin moreso since I have lived here longer)
I - Instruments: my voice, and a little piano
K - Kids: my two furr babies, Padmé and Minuet
L - Longest car ride ever: Georgetown to Washington DC
M - Mom's name: Candace
N - Nickname[s]: meg, meglet, meggie, smeggie, red, sarafina, saffi, petal
O - One wish: to raise a happy family
P - Phobia[s]: dying alone
Q - Quote: "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" -Glinda, Good Witch of the North
R - Reason to smile: Juli always entertaining me at work...oh! and that I may get to see her and Lee in a couple of months!
S - Song you sang last: Friends theme song with Erwina! :)
T - Time you woke up [today]: 5:52 am
U - Unknown fact about me: nothing that the important ppl don't already know ;)
V - Vegetable you hate: peas
W - Worst habit(s): too critical of myself
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and chest
Y - Yummy food: Mom's spaghetti, Dad's gumbo
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: