11.21.2005

i am still here...

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. Work has been insanely busy. I am on a huge project that is sucking up all my "free" time at work. There has also been the usual work drama...some of which I had to deal with personally.

Real life outside of work is good. Dustin is super busy still, but the end is in sight for the fall fundraising season. He has been working super hard this year, and I am very proud of him. He has had the equivalent of 3 territories and has handled it very well. I have tried to help where I could, even with little things like doing more of the chores at home. I figure it's the least I can do since he is working so hard for our future. If all goes well, his last student loan will be paid off by the middle of next year and we can start saving for a trip to Italy and for our family. :)

I hope you guys are all doing well. I see we are all pretty busy because hardly anyone is updating their journal these days. :) *sends hugs and kisses out*

If I don't post again this week...have a fabulous Thanksgiving! :)


PS - Hook 'Em Horns! Beat those Aggies!

No comments: