3.17.2005

mood: cranky
listening to: nothing yet

I just want to go home and get back into bed. I was feeling a little bit better when I first got up this morning, but now I feel as bad as I did yesterday. *sighs* I just don't know if I can stay here all day today. I really, really need to though...or I won't have enough time to take off in May. God! I hate this job and how picky they are with leave. I am always having to stress and make sure I have enough time. We have to maintain a 40 hour balance, which means we have 40 hours we never get to use except in emergencies. That is just not right. I earned that week of leave, and by god, I want to be able to use it. *sighs*

I also want some coffee this morning, but my cup is dirty and there is no dish soap in the kitchen for me to clean it with. I should have stopped on the way in and gotten something for breccie. If had, I would have been late though, and we just can't have that. >:(

No comments: