1.16.2005

Sunday morning...and 7+ days of freedom from work

mood: good
listening to: tv - Breakfast at Tiffany's

First...




You Are 33 Years Old


Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




Yipes...I do act like an adult! *gasps*hides* I think the only kid-like answer I gave was that my dream job would be to work at FAO Schwartz :) I was torn between that and Google, though :P 'Course, at FAO, I could get a discount on Star Wars goodies :-D

So, it's Sunday morning, D is still out of town, and I have already gone to the grocery store, gotten a yummy grande vanilla no fat no whip latte from Starbucks, been home, taken out the trash, and put away the groceries. I am pretty impressed, actually. Seems like I am more productive when D isn't here, which is odd to me. It seems like I would be less motivated, but I feel guilty or something if I just lay around when he is gone. That way, when he gets home, I actually have an answer for "What did you do while I was gone?" The answers "played neopets and watched Friends all day" just don't hold the same importance to him as they do to me. :) That being said, after I finish my journal, I will be heading over to neopets. It has been a few days and I need to go see my pets. I also need to work on my Packrat avatar some more. Gah...I am so addicted :P I was actually laying in bed this morning thinking about that being on my "to-do" list.

On the diet front, I have lost 2 more lbs this week putting me at 136. My ultimate goal is 120, but I am beginning to think that may be a bit too much. I actually like myself a little heavier than that. If I could get to 130 or so and hold there, I would probably be fine. I just want to get down to about a size 8...just loose my tummy and a bit off my thighs, and I would feel good about myself. I already feel so much better, though...I was actually able to get into a size small sweater from Old Navy that I wore for mine and D's engagement pics back in Sept. '02. My belly showed a little bit, but overall, I was pretty happy with how well it fit. My size 10 jeans are also starting to get a little loose, and I have given my 12's to Ari because they are all WAY to big for me. :) I need to go back through the clothes I had set aside to try and sell in a consignment store, though, and make sure there are no 8's are smalls in there that I might be able to wear again. I didn't think I would be back into small tops, but it looks like I will. It does break my heart that all the 4's and 6's I have from Petite Sophisticate still have to go...I had some really pretty things from there. I wish I had someone to pass them on to. I gave a few things to Gloria at work, but she already said I have done more than enough for her and her daughter, so I guess I will just sell the rest. I have 4 huge Old Navy bags full of stuff. A lot of it is the 25+ pairs of jeans. :p Everytime I went up a size, I bought like 5-6 pairs of jeans since they seem to be a staple in my wardrobe. I have considered selling those in lots by size on ebay, but I hate having to package it all up and ship it. I am just too lazy, I suppose. I may look around today and see how much lots like that are going for and see if it is worth it or not.

Messages:

Laurie - I hope you are ok. Haven't heard anything from you in a while. Message me today or something so I know you are fine.

Erin - If you don't have Bug tomorrow, call me and maybe we can catch a movie or something :) If not, I will see ya for Wednesday nite Friends-a-thon :)

Ari - It was fun shopping yesterday, chica! We got some good deals at Vickies! Sorry if I was a downer...I was just super tired. I did actually get some sleep last nite, though :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're the same imaginary age!!! Both ridiculously appalingly old.

- The Jason