12.03.2004

2 hours to go...

mood: frustrated
listening to: Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

To the person who just belittled me in front of 3 other co-workers who I respect and I hope respect me:

-You may have taken classes and have fancy pieces of paper, but that doesn't mean you are the only one who knows about web design and usability.
-Your way is not always right.
-While you are busy being a professional web designer and editing every page that comes through you, our deadline for this project is going, going, gone.
-Do not be unprofessional and lose your temper. If the rest of us could remain adults, you could have done it, too.
-Lastly, if you have a problem with me direct at me, not other people in the room. I have no patience for that kind of behavior.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem tense. I think we should make out.

- Identity obvious

Anonymous said...

Actually I will make a real response. Yes, it totally sucks that they did that. It also totally sucks that there are people like that. Just rest happy in the knowledge that one day they will do it to someone with connections and they will no longer be employed, or perhaps living.

- The Jason