11.26.2004

Thanksgiving Recovery

mood: exhausted
listening to: tv in the other room

Is it still Friday? Gads, it has been a long day. I woke up at 4:50am (couldn't sleep.) Mom and I hit the morning sales, and I was back home by 12:30. I had planned on coming home and sleeping, but then I got busy putting out the outdoor Christmas lights. By then it was time for D and I to go feed Aimee's pets and pick up a few things at Walgreens. We then came home, ate dinner, watched Vacation, and he just left for the weekend to go hunting. I got left in charge of putting up the indoor decorations and hooking up the new printer he got today.

I have no clue what I am doing tomorrow...maybe I can talk Mom into coming over here and keeping me company while I put up the tree. I am always lonely when D is gone, but I know he loves to go hunting, so I couldn't ask him to stay this weekend. Maybe I will break down and ask for it next weekend if Mum can't come down yet.

I am going to end now before I really start to ramble...

Oh...before I forget...

HOOK 'EM HORNS! :)

No comments: