10.20.2004

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

mood: fabulous
listening to: Guys and Dolls Soundtrack - Original Broadway Cast

What a strange day today. It is the middle of October, and we are hitting record highs in the mid 90s. Where is my fall weather? I am supposed to be wearing cute sweaters :P I love Texas and would never dream of living anywhere else (except maybe Florence), but the weather here is insanely spastic. I have heard that there will be a cold front on Friday, so maybe it will be cooler for the party Saturday. I am sure by cooler they mean the high will only be 80. *rolls eyes*

Two of my friends at work gave me pressies which was super sweet. Almost everyone else has wished me a happy birthday. I wish I could have taken off today, but I used up most of my leave time being sick and in doctors' offices the past month...so here I am. It's not too big of a deal since D couldn't have been off with me today and Mom and Dad are out of town on vacation. I think Dustin is going to take me to a late lunch, which will be nice. Most of my celebrating will be this weekend :) I am so excited about this year's party. There are some of my friends I haven't seen in a LONG time and I miss them dearly. I am also excited for everyone to meet Ari and Jeff. They have become good friends and I want them to be part of the rest of the group. I am so blessed to have so many close friends...*trying not to tear up*...I love you guys. :)

No comments: