6.11.2004

yay! 9 more minutes of the work week! :) teehee! teehee! :)

yay! 9 more minutes of the work week! :) teehee! teehee! :)

off to the house to start cleaning for Laurie's shower. Big Boy already promised to help :) he is good boy sometimes

then tomorrow morning bright and early...to the grocery store. thanks to Juli, I now have a kick ass punch recipe to make, as well as the other goodies. I think some of it can be prepared tomorrow.

I am also going to try and rest some tonite and tomorrow so I don't run myself into the ground more than I am.

Saturday I will do any last-minute cleaning, and then I have to get my hair cut at 11:30. I begged Nancy to get me in earlier, but she couldn't. If I plan it right, I should only have to set stuff out and finish the punch before guests arrive.

Sunday: BE A BUM! :) and watch Quantum Leap which I just bought on DVD Tuesday :)

No comments: